Make a Complaint by Post

You can make your complaint by completing the online form on this website.  However, if you prefer you can also print off the appropriate form,which can be downloaded here: 

Public body complaint form

Councillor complaint form


Your completed form should then be posted to us at: 
1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae
CF35 5LJ