Essential Maintenance. Due to essential maintenance, our online complaint form will not be available between 4:30pm Friday 16 March 2018 and 9am Monday 19 March 2018. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Gwaith Cynnal a Chadw Hanfodol. O ganlyniad i waith cynnal a chadw hanfodol, ni fydd ein ffurflen gwyno ar gael rhwng 4:30pm Dydd Gwener 16 Mawrth 2018 a 9am Dydd Llun 19 Mawrth 2018. Ymddiheurwn am unrhyw anghyfleustra a achoswyd.

Welcome to our website

Make a complaint

I wish to complain about a:

Resume your form

By Post

You can make your complaint by completing the online form on this website.  However, if you prefer you can also print off the appropriate form,which can be downloaded here:

Public body complaint form

Public body complaint form (easy-read version)

Councillor complaint form

Your completed form should then be posted to us at:
1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae
CF35 5LJ

The Ombudsman

Nick Bennett is the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales. He has legal powers to look into complaints about public services & independent care providers in Wales. He can also look into complaints that local authority members have broken their authority's code of conduct. He is independent of all government bodies. He has a team of people who help him consider and investigate complaints.The service he provides is impartial and free of charge.


Who we are & what we do: Click here to watch a BSL video (subtitled) about PSOW.

Other Languages

العربية                Arabic

বাঙ্গালী               Bengali

粵語                 Cantonese

français            French

हिंदी                  Hindi

polski               Polish

soomaali          Somali

اردو                   Urdu


Advocacy and Advice

If you require help to make your complaint to the Ombudsman, a list of organisations who may be able to assist you can be found here.