Welcome to our website

Make a complaint

I wish to complain about a:

Resume your form

By Post

You can make your complaint by completing the online form on this website.  However, if you prefer you can also print off the appropriate form,which can be downloaded here:

Public body complaint form

Councillor complaint form


Your completed form should then be posted to us at:
1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae
CF35 5LJ

The Ombudsman

Nick Bennett is the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.  He has legal powers to look into complaints about public services in Wales.  He can also look into complaints that local authority members have broken their authority's code of conduct.  He is independent of all government bodies.


He has a team of people who help him consider and investigate complaints. The service that he provides is impartial and free of charge.

Other Languages

العربية                   Arabic

বাঙ্গালী                  Bengali

粵語                    Cantonese

français              French

हिंदी                      Hindi

polski                  Polish

soomaali            Somali

اردو                        Urdu


  • OmbudsmanWales

    The Ombudsman has published a report following investigation of complaint against a GP and Hywel Dda Health Board: http://t.co/EMNd9WrXkN

    17 days ago
  • OmbudsmanWales

    We warmly welcome Nick Bennett as he starts today as Public Services Ombudsman for Wales. Previously, he was Chief Executive of @CHCymru

    46 days ago
  • OmbudsmanWales

    The Acting Ombudsman has today published an investigation report concerning Llansannan Community Council. See: http://t.co/sckC5LMap1

    71 days ago